The world is now looking at the progress of the epidemic H1N1 swine flu virus attentively. it is necessary that we should understand about H1N1 flu epidemic. I am sure you will be interested in knowing some precautionary measures on how to stay away from it.
What is a swine flu by the way? It is also known as H1N1 Flu which is a type of influenza (flu) virus that is causing respiratory disease and is spreading between people. The severity effect to people varies, some are mild some are serious. So far, there is one confirmed death in the United States of America for this type of illness. Let us find out how we can tell the swine flu virus symptoms. According to the medical reports we gathered, symptoms of swine flu is similar to the seasonal influenza in nature. Symptoms like, sudden fever, cough, muscle pains, extreme fatigue, diarrhea and vomiting. Here is a summary of recommendations I gathered from the articles I have read recently:
* You must be aware of the symptoms of a Swine flu virus.
* If you are sick, it is better to call your health care provider and ask for a home visit check up. It is better to stay at home. * Avoid close contact with sick people.
* Wash your hands often. Avoid touching your moth, nose, and eyes often.
* Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
* Stay tuned to news about the health condition of your community.
* Do not go to countries that are affected by swine flu.
* Do not sleep late and take plenty of rest. * Eat healthy diet foods and do your regular exercise at home.
* Secure yourself a dozen of respirator for emergency.
In general, we should not panic if you found out there is a reported case in your community. Stay calm and follow the guidelines we just gave you. If you met someone with similar symptoms of a swine flu, keep yourself at a distance for at least a meter away from the person. It is best to be aware of what is a H1N1 Flu or better known as Swine flu so we can prepare ourselves for the worst case scenario and help the reduction of the H1N1 virus.
This video looks at 5 of the common signs and symptoms of the onset of H1N1 influenza, a strain that has been particularly active over the last few flu seaso…
Video Rating: 4 / 5